Skip to content
September 20th, 2019
- Perdue Foods LLC Recalls Simply Smart Organics Frozen Chicken Ready-to-Eat Products Due to Misbranding and Undeclared Allergens September 18, 2019
Perdue Foods, LLC, a Perry, Ga. establishment, is recalling approximately 495 pounds of frozen ready-to-eat chicken products due to misbranding and undeclared allergens.
- General Mills Recalls Five Pound Bags of Gold Medal Unbleached All Purpose Flour September 16, 2019
General Mills announced today a voluntary national recall of five-pound bags of its Gold Medal Unbleached All Purpose Flour with a better if used by date of September 6, 2020.
- Urban Remedy Voluntarily Recalls 76 Salads, Wraps That May Contain E.Coli Bacteria No Illnesses Reported, Company Taking Preventive Action September 13, 2019
Urban Remedy, a California-based producer and retailer of ultra-fresh, organic meals, is voluntarily recalling 76 salads and wraps that contain spinach that may be contaminated with E. coli. Seventy-six salads and wraps are still unaccounted for. No juices or any other products are being recalled.
- Rong Shing Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Eggs and Milk in FuPaiYuan Nougat Candies September 12, 2019
RONG SHING of Brooklyn, NY is recalling its 450g packages of FuPaiYuan Nougat candy because they may contain undeclared eggs and milk allergens
- Rong Shing Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Eggs and Milk in FuPaiYuan Matcha Candies September 12, 2019
RONG SHING of Brooklyn, NY is recalling its 450g packages of FuPaiYuan Matcha candy because they may contain undeclared eggs and milk allergens
- Stark Group International Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Milk Allergens in Ritter Sport KAFFEESPLITTER – 3.5 Ounce /100 Gram September 12, 2019
Stark Group International of Greenvale, NY is recalling all codes of its 100 gram packages of Ritter Sport -KAFFEESPLITTER because they may contain undeclared milk allergens.
- House Of Spices (India) Issues Recall of "MDH Sambar Masala" Due To Salmonella Contamination September 11, 2019
House of Spices (India) is recalling different lots of "MDH SAMBAR MASALA", 3.5oz (100g) UPC code 6291103750327.This product is produced by R-PURE AGRO SPECIALITIES and distributed by HOUSE OF SPICES (INDIA). This product was tested by FDA through a certified laboratory to be positive for Salmonella
- Recall of Yellowfin Tuna Steaks Issued September 11, 2019
On September 6, 2019, Alfa International Seafood, Inc. of Medley, FL, voluntarily initiated a recall of refrigerated, wild-caught yellowfin tuna loins because of potentially elevated levels of histamine.
- Hy-Vee Voluntarily Recalls Several Hy-Vee Mealtime Asian Entrees Due to Undeclared Milk Allergen September 11, 2019
Hy-Vee, Inc., based in West Des Moines, Iowa, is voluntarily recalling seven of its Hy-Vee Mealtime Asian Entrees after discovering the liquid egg used to make the fried rice contains milk, which is not declared on the product label.
- Hy-Vee Fresh Commissary Recalls Ready-To-Eat Beef and Chicken Products Due to Misbranding and Undeclared Allergens September 10, 2019
Hy-Vee Fresh Commissary, an Ankeny, Iowa establishment, is recalling approximately 6,233 pounds of ready-to-eat (RTE) beef and chicken products due to misbranding and undeclared allergens.
- Hometown Food Company Issues Voluntary Recall of Martha White Gluten Free Sweet Cornbread Muffin Mix Due to Possible Presence of Gluten September 9, 2019
Hometown Food Company today initiated a limited, voluntary, consumer-level recall of approximately 374 cases of two specific lot codes of its Martha White Gluten Free Sweet Cornbread Muffin Mix, due to standard quality batch testing that indicated the presence of gluten derived from wheat, rye
- Udi's Classic Hamburger Buns Recalled due to Potential Presence of Foreign Material September 7, 2019
Conagra Brands is voluntarily recalling a limited quantity (approx. 2,200 cases) of Udi's Classic Hamburger Buns due to the potential presence of small pieces of white plastic.
- BCI Foods Inc. Recalls Meat and Poultry Soup Products Produced Without Benefit of Import Inspection September 5, 2019
BCI Foods, Inc., a Quebec, Canada firm and importer of record, is recalling approximately 3,304 pounds of meat and poultry soup products that were not presented for import re-inspection.
- Great One Trading Inc. Issues Expanding Allergy Alert on Undeclared Egg In Fishball Products September 4, 2019
Great One Trading Inc. is recalling the above because it may contain undeclared egg. People who have an allergy or severe sensitivity to egg run the risk of serious or life-threatening allergic reaction if they consume these products.
- American Beef Packers, Inc. Recalls Raw Beef Products Deemed Unfit for Human Consumption August 31, 2019
American Beef Packers, Inc., a Chino, Calif. establishment, is recalling approximately 24,428 pounds of raw beef products that are deemed unfit for human consumption.
- Hiland Dairy Announces Voluntary Recall of Hiland Dairy Half-Gallon and Pint Lemonades August 31, 2019
Hiland Dairy is announcing a voluntary recall of one-half gallon (64-ounce) and pint (12-ounce) lemonade that is produced at the Chandler, Oklahoma facility, over concerns the products may contain milk that could affect those individuals that have sensitivity to dairy milk allergens.
- Heatherfield Foods Inc. Recalls Pork Sausage Products Due to Misbranding August 30, 2019
Heatherfield Foods, Inc., an Ontario, Calif. establishment, is recalling approximately 4,380 pounds of pork sausage products due to misbranding.
- Mountain Mel's Essential Goods, LLC Recalls The Milk Lady's Herbal Tea Blend, Peaceful Baby Herbal Tea Blend, and Diges-teas Herbal Tea Blend, Because of Possible Health Risk August 30, 2019
Mountain Mel's Essential Goods, LLC of Welches, OR is recalling The Milk Lady's Tea with LOT # ML6271950, Peaceful Baby Herbal Tea with LOT # PB781950, and Diges-Teas Herbal Tea with LOT # DT7619100, because it has the potential to be contaminated with Salmonella, an organism which can cause serious
- Makzemo LLC Recalls Balquis Yemeni Spice Because of Possible Health Risk August 29, 2019
Makzemo LLC of Brooklyn, NY is recalling Balquis Yemeni spice, because it has the potential to be contaminated with lead.
- Bakkavor Foods USA, Inc. Recalls Ready-To-Eat Chicken Salad Products Due to Misbranding and Undeclared Allergens August 28, 2019
Bakkavor Foods USA, Inc., a San Antonio, Texas establishment, is recalling approximately 1,913 pounds of ready-to-eat (RTE) chicken salad products due to misbranding and undeclared allergens.